Suga Free Short Sleeve Tee, Black
Born 1/17/1970, Suga Free was a pioneer of the rap game and his influence has remained present today. At age 27 he released one of the most prominent west coast rap classics “Street Gospel” and forever left his mark on Hip-Hop culture inspiring many artists around the world today.
In collaboration with Suga Free, 100% Cotton Heavyweight “Bussclinic” shirts are available for a limited time.
- ORIGINAL STYLE – The perfect fit for wearing oversized shirts. Simple, clean, sturdy, and consistent. Perfect for daily wear.
- CLASSIC FIT – Solid heavyweight fabric made from 100% USA cotton falls flat down body. Classic tight crew neck sits snug around neck. Short-sleeves rest at elbow.
- LEGENDARY COLLAR – Ribbed knit collar made with Lycra maintains tightness and shape, wash after wash.
- DURABLE – Quality construction with durable double-needle stitched sleeves, bottom hem, and coverseamed neck with shoulder-to-shoulder tape.
- QUALITY – Keeps shape over time without stretching or sagging. Famous for its casual style, premium material, quality construction and snug neck.
- FABRIC CARE – For best washing results and shrink prevention, turn shirt inside out, wash in warm or cool water, and tumble dry low.