Suga Free Long Sleeve Tee, Black
Born 1/17/1970, Suga Free was a pioneer of the rap game and his influence has remained present today. At age 27 he released one of the most prominent west coast rap classics “Street Gospel” and forever left his mark on Hip-Hop culture inspiring many artists around the world today.
In collaboration with Suga Free, 100% Cotton Heavyweight “Bussclinic” shirts are available for a limited time.
- CLASSIC STYLE – Relaxed fit for superior comfort, this classic crewneck sits snug around neck and has long-sleeves for your warmth in cooler temperatures. Made to be worn for your best everyday style.
- COMFORT – Ribbed knit collar made with Lycra maintains tightness and shape, wash after wash. Made with heavyweight material for added comfort.
- DURABLE – Durable quality construction with double-needle bottom hem, and cover seamed cuff and neck with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- QUALITY – Keeps shape over time without stretching or sagging. Famous for its casual style, premium material, quality construction and snug neck.
- FABRIC CARE – For best washing results and shrink prevention, turn shirt inside out, wash in warm or cool water, and tumble dry low.